Colette and Mom both had birthdays in October. For Mom's birthday we went to the Thousand Oaks Mall to do some shopping, and then we went to El Torito for dinner. It was fun to spend time with the family. Colette on the the other hand, we went over to my parents house for dinner and watched Colette open TONS of presents, had cake and ice cream. Then we went to her Princess birthday party a few days later with food, a huge jolly jump with a slide, and lots of little children. I am sure she enjoyed it. It is crazy that she is 4 years old. She is a lot of fun and is really smart. I am excited to watch her grow up!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So fun...That cake is HUGE. Birthdays are so fun and great to celebrate with the fam. Colette is getting so big.
Hey this is Dave Attridge, if you don't remember me...I was one of the missionaries in ventura when you got baptized. I was thinking about my mission the other day and was wondering how you were doing. It looks like your doing great...married in the temple,family and everything. I have a little girl that just turned 2 yesterday. She's a stinker, but lots of fun.
Anyways, Im really glad your doing good and hope the best for you and your family.
Dave
Post a Comment