Sunday, October 26, 2008

Palm Springs

I also forgot to mention that on conference weekend, Ethan and I went to visit our friends Cyndi and Craig. We had fun relaxing, eating home cooked meals, watching conference, and also we went for a fun hike at Joshua Tree National Park. It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately, Cyndi, her sister Tara, and I all forgot our cameras, which was such a bummer because we could have taken some really cool pictures. Ethan and I always love going down there to spend time with the two of them and thank them for being such good friends. I still can't believe that all three of us girls forgot out cameras. I am sure we will be down there soon, so we will have to go back for another hike, and I will have to remember my camera next time.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

That was such a FUN weekend. We LOVE having you guys come down and visit! We love you both so much and it is fun that we live close enough to hang out on the weekends...and you are ALWAYS welcome ANY time.