Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Ethan and I have been married for two years now. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. I have to say, I truly lucked out and married an amazing man. I know everyone says that about their husband, and that is the way we should feel about them. So for our actual anniversary, we went out for Ethan's favorite a good steak dinner. And I guess I must been an amazing wife, because I got a beautiful, yet cool gift. Ethan got a Mosin, and for those of you who do not know what that is, you are going to have to ask him yourself.








These are just a few random pics. I have to say again than I am very thankful for my husband and for the lovely gift that he got me!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! We are so happy for you guys...so glad you found eachother...your a perfect match. We love you both and glad you had a great anniversary and got such GREAT gifts!