Monday, October 13, 2008

It has been way to long...

I have been such a let down. We started our blog in July, and haven't updated it since then. We have been busy with school, work, church,family,friends, and moving plans. For those of you who do not know, Ethan and I are moving to Rexburg,Idaho to attend BYU-I. I know it is not Provo, but I really liked Idaho better, so my loving husband is always trying to please me. We are really excited about moving and starting a new chapter in our lives. We will miss Ventura, but we will be back!! I am not nervous about moving but I am nervous about cold weather.I am a beach girl, and I complain when it is 50 degrees, so it will be a change. On the positive side, I picked up snowboarding because of Ethan last winter season, so we are excited to snowboard on real snow, and to go every weekend. I am not sure if that will happen, but if Ethan gets his way it will.






Since starting our blog, I never posted pictures from my trip to London. I went this summer with a friend of mine, Darshana. Darshana and I have been friends since middle school. We have always talked about going to London, but it was just talk and we never really acted upon it, because we never had money to go,til this summer. My birthday is in April, and my parents surprised me with this trip. So I was able to go thanks to my parents, and I also have to thank Ethan, because he was so supportive in me going. At first, I really wanted to go, but I also was not sure I wanted to, because it meant being away from him for 2 weeks. He said "go this time, but next time I am going with you!" So we are planning to go to Europe together, hopefully some time soon. Yes, I was able to go on the trip, but Ethan didn't make out to bad either. I think my parents felt bad that I left him behind, they bought him a road bike that he had been wanting, I will post pictures of that later. So here are some pictures from London!! Cool thing is, the next Olympics are going to be held there. I guess I will just have to go back!






















1 comment:

Cyndi said...

fun to see some pictures of your trip...I would love to see some more. Can Craig and I come with you guys to Europe???? :o)