Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boise

Were bloggers now, so everyone can stop hammering us about not having a blog. My best friend Cyndi, set this up for me, and I really appreciate it! Thanks Cyndi, for helping us become bloggers!


Here are some pics of "gods country," Boise, Idaho. "Don't be jealous haters," according to Ethan, check them out and enjoy.




Here is a pic of us at PF Changs, in downtown Boise.Craig and Cynthia are our friends who we stay with whenever we go to Boise. We always have a ton of fun with them. At the restaurant, I asked the waitress if she could give us all free desert because we never are together on our birthdays, so she did. I think, she felt bad because technically, Cynthia is only six. Her birthday is February 29th.

This is the Perrine Bridge that crosses the Snake River from Twinfalls. We stopped by on out road trip with the Shannon's. It was really neat, because people were free falling off the bridge. The would walk past us with backpacks on their backs, and the next thing we knew, they were jumping off the bridge.Ethan and Craig served there together for six devastating months... for Craig.













These are pictures of the river we floated down and the raft that held us afloat.

5 comments:

Janean said...

hey thats awesome! send me your email so i can invite you to my blog at janeansocal@yahoo.com

Serene & Damon said...

Hi Guys,

It's been so long. Maybe I'll see ya in a couple of weekends.

-S

Cyndi said...

I am glad you got the comments working. It looks like you guys had a fun time in IDAHO! Rafting sounds fun. I'm so excited for MORE blog posts!!! HOORAY FOR BLOGGING!

Janean said...

yeah maybe everyone will stop hammering you about GETTING a blog, but now the hammering starts about UPDATING it.. its been too long! whats new??

Craig and Cynthia said...

craig says sucking it in was the best thing he ever did.