Bianca and I started another semester at BYU-I. Last semester went pretty good for both of us and were excited for the end of this semester to be over but that is usually the case, then we can do some fun stuff like camping and going home to visit family. We have been trying to do more things up here so we recently went to The Idaho Falls museum and saw a Titanic exhibit, it was cool, we went with My cousin Jess and her family which is always fun. We went to a cinco de mayo festival in Idaho Falls I think all the mexicans in Rexburg and Idaho Falls were in attendance which werent very many but we got some tacos which were good. This weekend Bianca and I wanted to get some plants to put on our window sill so we just got some herb plants so we can use them when I cook dinner and they give a little life to our little apartment. But while we were out getting the pots and things for the plants we were at a store that sold Beta fish so I got one his name is rancid as of right now.
Rosemary, Cilantro, and Basil

Little RANCID
4 comments:
rancid?? what the? well i guess it fits cuz thats how his tank will smell. rancid. ps when u change the water, leave some of the old water in there...something about the chemicals.. i killed about 4 betas before i knew that. and havent bought one since, from the guilt. oh and dont put him in the window sill thinking youre giving him sunlight, make that 5 betas i killed, that one i think froze to death. love u guys. visit me. :)
ps mark wanted me to tell u he used to have "beta wars" so that the winner could have the title of the "master beta."
Rancid huh! I like it.......
Craig
Glad you guys are having some fun times! We miss you!!!! I like the herb garden. Ethan are you sure you are the only one who cooks???
I like little Rancid, he is CUTE!
Post a Comment